Terms and Conditions
Copyright Owner: Anipedia.org
Copyright Material: Infectious Diseases of Livestock
Prof J A W Coetzer
Faculty of Veterinary Science
University of Pretoria
Private Bag X04, Onderstepoort, 0110, South Africa
- License Conditions
This Agreement is based on a Creative Commons (CC) Licensing System with the following conditions:
- Attribution-Non-Commercial: This licence allow the users to remix, tweak, and build upon the licenced work non-commercially. Their new works must acknowledge Anipedia.org (www.anipedia.org) as the source and any derivatives works are to be for non-commercial purposes. Users do not have to licence their derivative works on the same licence terms and conditions.
- Credit must be given to the selected resource as the source of the material with an electronic link provided to Anipedia.org (www.anipedia.org). It is recommended that the resource should be acknowledge as follows:
Anipedia, www.anipedia.org: JAW Coetzer and P Oberem (Directors) In: Infectious Diseases of Livestock, JAW Coetzer, GR Thomson, NJ Maclachlan and M-L Penrith (Editors). BA Allsopp, M van Kleef and A Pretorius, Heartwater, 2018.
Anipedia, www.anipedia.org: JAW Coetzer and P Oberem (Directors) In: Plant Poisonings and Mycotoxicoses of Livestock in Southern Africa, 2nd Edition, JAW Coetzer and Prof C J Botha (Authors).
Anipedia, www.anipedia.org: JAW Coetzer and P Oberem (Directors) In: Veterinary Helminthology, 1st Edition, Pamela Oberem, N Kriek and Lucia Lange (Editors).
- The licence agreement will provide access to Anipedia.org to all Users of your institution via the Anipedia.org platform for the duration of the licence period of 12 months. If simultaneous access of Users is required please see Anipedia Pricing.
- Changes to content or access
Anipedia.org reserves the right to modify, type and availability of the digital resources at any time.
- Processing and payment
- Anipedia.org will process purchase orders as promptly as possible. There may be a delay in the activation of the resources while payment details are verified.
- We accept major credit cards and certain digital wallet services. We reserve the right to reject any order or purchase at any time. Please contact us if you believe your access was terminated in error.
- The price of the licenced digital resources will be made clear during the order process and confirmed on the Invoice dispatched upon receipt of this order form. Acceptance of the order and invoice by the Licence Holder, implies agreement by the Licence Holder to pay the stated licencing fee at the time of the order, as well as any applicable taxes, bank costs and any other related costs associated with the transaction. Billing frequency will be stated at the placement of the order and indicated in the invoice.
- Discount eligibility is determined at the time of the order and is in the discretion of Anipedia.org. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- All prices are reflected in US$, unless otherwise indicated.
- Anipedia.org reserves the right to change prices at any time. You will be notified in advance if the regular price of a resource changes from what was stated at the time of your order. You will have the opportunity to accept the new price or cancel your licence(s) at that time.
- Applicable taxes may vary over time. You will be notified of any changes regarding applicable taxes and be provided with the opportunity to cancel your order and obtain a refund if payment has already been made.
- Your licence(s) may not include access to all digital resources on Anipedia.org, and you may be required to pay additional fees for access to further additional resources. These additional charges will be clearly stated at the time of such request for access being received. When using your digital resources, you may incur additional charges from third party service providers such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. You will be responsible for paying such additional charges.
- If you believe someone else has used your account or you are being charged for a resource you do not have, please contact us.
- Billing of digital licence/subscription
- We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your licence(s). Billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of your order and confirmed in your invoice. All Anipedia.org digital licence(s) are renewed automatically after the 12 month licence period.
- When we renew your licence(s), we will use the payment method currently associated with your account.
- Please see our conditions relating to Cancellation and Refund below for guidance on cancellations.
- If your credit card expires or your payment method is otherwise invalid, your licence(s) will not automatically be terminated. However, you will remain responsible for all relevant charges.
- We may occasionally offer promotions. The specific terms of each promotion will be stated at the time the promotion is offered. Each promotion will be different and promotions cannot be combined. You will be required to provide your payment details when you sign up for a promotion.
- If you purchase a digital licence(s) that includes downloadable software, your download and use of that software may be subject to additional terms or end user licence agreements.
- Cancellation and Refund of licence(s)
- Notification of intention to cancel this Agreement is required. Email us at email@example.com.
- Licences can be cancelled at any time, however, Licence Holders will be responsible for payment of the full licence period.
- We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in future.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your licence(s) with prior notice.